Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Beginning Of A New Year

So like every year, one makes resolutions, goals to improve and better themselves. normally said person doesn't reach these goals. i throw myself into that, but let's see if i actually can reach a few good ones.

  • Pass all of my classes
  • Get a job
  • Don't die
  • Make the ASU Weapon Line in the Colorguard
Yeah, the whole "Don't die" thing yeah i wanted something i can easily obtain to make myself feel good in a year. those are Four of my goals that i believe i will achieve.

New Doctor Who later today! The doctor regenerates, i already watched that bit on youtube. i cried, then laughed. i'm looking forward to the eleventh doctor.

I'm curious to see what new things happen this year to me. How i will change as a person and how the world will change around me.

Carpe Diem - Miss Early

No comments:

Post a Comment